- Correlate is energizing solaxr power adoption by offering a complete suite of proprietary uniquely affordable clean energy solutions for the commercial real estate industry
- It is estimated that, by 2050, the average LCOE (Levelized Cost Of Electricity) for solar PV will fall from the current $50/MWh level to around $30/MWh, with individual projects costing well below $20/MWh
- This drop is representative of the trend from 2011 to 2022 that has seen an 89% drop in the cost of new technologies in solar energy, a 59% drop in onshore wind, and a 61% drop in offshore wind energy tech
- Correlate is looking to take advantage of this cost drop to further deploy as many solar power installations in the United States as possible, ultimately accelerating solar power adoption and aiding the energy transition in the country
- Its approach shows its commitment to consistently creating value for its shareholders and consumers
Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI), through its two subsidiaries, Correlate, and Solar Site Design, is looking to help accelerate solar energy adoption in the United States. By offering a complete suite of proprietary clean energy assessment and fulfillment solutions for the commercial real estate industry, the company is lowering the barrier of entry and incentivizing even more real estate owners and companies to hop onto the renewable energy space, with the promise of lowering their carbon emissions and reducing the overall cost associated with energy consumption.
As a driver of highly cost-effective solutions for energy use optimization, Correlate recognizes the opportunity and value that lies in solar energy. As such, it looks to provide real estate owners and companies with the necessary systems, infrastructure, and technical know-how to aid in the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.