- Todd Michaels, Correlate’s Founder, President, and CEO, appeared on the latest episode of the Bell2Bell Podcast, where he talked about the company’s background, its achievements so far, and what lies ahead
- Mr. Michaels highlighted the opportunity in solar power generation, acknowledging that by 2050, it should account for around 40% of the actual overall capacity of energy generation in North America
- He also cited the Inflation Reduction Act, which adds incentives that are expected to help drive a significant leap forward for Correlate
- Mr. Michaels also highlighted the steps made by the company so far in 2022, citing the uplisting on the Nasdaq and an agreement to acquire the leading efficiency and commercial solar business in the state of Hawaii
- He was keen to point out that the company’s future looks bright and even maintained potential revenue growth projections for the subsequent quarters of the 2022 financial year
While appearing on the latest episode Bell2Bell Podcast, Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”), Todd Michaels, expressed his optimism about the company’s future, while highlighting its achievements so far, and the opportunities that lay ahead (https://ibn.fm/D5ALR).
Mr. Michaels was keen to share the company’s background, noting some of its critical commercial brands, mainly Solar Site Design and Correlate. He also highlighted the company’s plans to add technologies and companies to its portfolio in a move that looks to further scale the business through…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.