Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/turmeric-scrambled-egg-meal-prep
Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep
Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep is a healthy way to start your morning. This breakfast has enough protein to keep you going for hours and an antioxidant boost from beautiful golden-hued turmeric. Enjoy a Sunday morning breakfast any day of the week with this simple Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal prep.
It’s easy to make a basic recipe seem special, so we added a dash of turmeric to our favorite scrambled eggs. That’s all we needed to give this breakfast some Persian flair while boosting the flavor, color, and health benefits of our breakfast. To make it even more well-rounded, we added tasty sausage and steamed broccoli. Now we’ve got all the protein, fiber, and extra nutrition we need to be nestled into a GoodCook 3 Compartment Meal Prep Container. A healthy and delicious breakfast that’s ready in minutes!
Get the Tools
This nutrition-packed breakfast fits perfectly in a GoodCook 3 compartment Round Meal Prep Container. Get started with a GoodCook Mini Frypan. It cooks eggs perfectly, and the non-stick surface is easy to clean. We love the GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl for mixing and prepping. It’s easy to clean and has a non-slip base for ease of use. Are you ready for a tasty, nutrition-packed breakfast?
Freezing and Reheating Scrambled Eggs
- To freeze scrambled eggs, cook and let them cool first. Put single servings in resealable freezer bags, label with the date, and place in freezer.
- To thaw, place the resealable bag in the fridge overnight.
- Microwave thawed eggs for about 2 minutes, or heat them in a frying pan for a few minutes, flipping like a burger to heat both sides.
- Consume frozen eggs no more than 6 months after the freeze date for best results.
Make & Share
Happy Meal Prepping! If you try this recipe at home, we’d love to see a photo of it! Snap a picture and upload it to Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us @goodcook.com #goodcookcom
- Serves: 1
- Difficulty: Low
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Type: Breakfast
- Total time: 10 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp, milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons dried turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Spray a small frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and bring to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, turmeric, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Transfer eggs to the heated pan. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring the eggs constantly to break them apart.
- Flip eggs and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until desired.
- Transfer eggs to two meal prep containers, diving them evenly.
This recipe goes great with these recommended sides to complete your meal:
1 cup of steamed broccoli
1 cup of green precooked sausage