Curevac N.V. (NQ: CVAC )
5.490 UNCHANGED Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 4:00 PM EST, Nov 27, 2023 Add to My Watchlist
All News about Curevac N.V.
CureVac Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2021 and Provides Business Update
November 19, 2021
- Strategic focusing on second-generation mRNA program jointly developed with GSK after withdrawal of first-generation COVID-19 vaccine candidate, CVnCoV, from regulatory review - Nature publication of...
CureVac Publishes in Nature Preclinical Data of Second-Generation COVID-19 Candidate, CV2CoV, Demonstrating Comparable Antibody Levels to Licensed mRNA Vaccine
November 18, 2021
TÜBINGEN, GERMANY / BOSTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 18, 2021 / CureVac N.V. (NASDAQ:CVAC), a global biopharmaceutical company developing a new class of transformative medicines based on messenger...
CureVac Presents Promising Data at SITC from Phase 1 Study of Oncology Candidate CV8102 Showing Systemic Immune Response
November 10, 2021
- Immune profiling of clinical trial participants in Phase 1 dose-escalation study shows immune response in both injected and non-injected lesions - Expansion part of Phase 1 study fully recruited;...
CureVac to Shift Focus of COVID-19 Vaccine Development to Second-Generation mRNA Technology
October 12, 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine efforts to be re-allocated to accelerate the development of second-generation program in collaboration with GSK - First-generation vaccine candidate, CVnCoV, to be withdrawn from...
Scientists Rapidly Advancing Cancer Vaccine Prospects Using Same Technology as Covid-19 Shots
September 17, 2021
CureVac Streamlines European Network for mRNA Product Manufacturing
September 14, 2021
- CureVac right-sizes manufacturing network to adapt to changes in vaccine peak demands - Demand reassessed for first-generation COVID-19 vaccine candidate, CVnCoV, currently under regulatory review...
TÜBINGEN, GERMANY and BOSTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / August 31, 2021 / CureVac N.V. (NASDAQ:CVAC), a global biopharmaceutical company developing a new class of transformative medicines based on messenger...
CureVac Preclinical Data Demonstrates Significant Reduction of Liver Fibrosis with mRNA Therapeutic
August 30, 2021
- Findings in preclinical mouse models provide first direct proof of efficacy of HNF4A mRNA therapeutics in the treatment of liver fibrosis and cirrhosis - Further research aimed at optimizing mRNA...