Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens
Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as India eVisa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to travel online. The e-Visa is a valid document that allows Norwegian tourists, business people or culture enthusiasts to enter the country legally. Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. This Norwegian visa is a perfect solution for tourists wishing to visit the sacred Ganges or the revered architectural and religious monuments of India. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Indian Visa for NEW ZEALAND Citizens
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. The Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that offers New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India like a tourist. New Zealand passport holders are required to have an approved Indian visa regardless of the intended length of stay in the country or the purpose of travel. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The India e-Visa for New Zealand passport holders is an e-Visa introduced in 2014 that allows entry into the country for tourism, business, medical treatment or to accompany a person undergoing a medical procedure in India. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. New Zealand can obtain a multiple entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa that allows a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple entry travel authorizations except for the Online Medical Visa which is a triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply for in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian Visa on Arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian Visa for SOUTH AFRICAN Citizens
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. The Indian Visa for South African Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization System to encourage travelers from all over the world to visit the country. To visit India, South African travelers have the option of applying for an Indian e-Visa. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit. If travelers intend to visit the country for tourism activities, they need an India Tourist eVisa. If the purpose of your visit is to conduct business, you will need an India Business eVisa. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, they must apply for an Electronic Medical Visa. Applying for an Indian e-Visa is a very simple process that is completed online and saves travelers the hassle of having to visit a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
What Documents Do South Africans Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Indian Visa for SWISS Citizens
Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-Visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. The tourist visa for India for Swiss citizens comes in 2 types. The 1 Month Tourist e-Visa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street