The Canadian eTA for French passport holders, also known as Canada Electronic Travel Authorization, is a visa waiver. Since its launch in 2015, citizens of more than 50 visa-free countries are eligible to apply for the Canadian eTA, including those from France. It allows French citizens to enter Canada without a visa via a simplified online application process. French citizens can use their Canadian eTA for tourism, business, visiting family or transiting through Canada. Thanks to an online initiative by the Canadian government, French citizens no longer need to go through the lengthy application process to obtain a Canada visa waiver from France. The Canadian eTA has many advantages. First of all, French citizens can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months at a time with their Canadian eTA. The Canadian eTA for French citizens is valid for 5 years or until the traveler's passport expires (whichever comes first). The Canada Travel Permit is a multiple-entry visa waiver and allows French travelers to enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish during its period of validity. French travelers can obtain the eTA for Canada by filling out a simple online application form. The system is easy to use and filling out the form usually takes no more than 15 minutes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRENCH
- Valid Passport: A valid bio-metric passport. Each applicant must be in possession of a bio-metric passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry into Canada.
- Email Address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. Although the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you don't need a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out just in case.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for your eTA fees.
Canada eTA was introduced in 2015 in a total of 60 countries. The purpose of the new system is to help the authorities process the entry of foreigners into the country more efficiently. The result is significantly shorter border queues and a smoother travel experience for visitors. Estonian citizens wishing to travel to Canada for shorter periods of time, whether for pleasure, visiting family, attending a conference or business meeting, for medical treatment, or in transit to their final destination, are eligible to apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, commonly known as eTA. The document is linked to the applicant's passport number and is stored electronically in the Canadian immigration system. The Canadian eTA is valid for a total of 5 years and can be used for multiple entries of up to 90 days each. To extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for a new eTA at least 30 days in advance. Most requests are processed in just a few minutes. However, travelers are advised to apply for the eTA at least 72 hours before departure in case of delays or requests for additional information.
ETA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ESTONIAN CITIZENS
- Applicants must have an Estonian passport, with a validity of 6 months or more from the date of entering the country.
- The eTA can only be obtained with an electronic passport.
- It is a requirement to be a citizen before applying for a Canada eTA for Estonian citizens. Travelers holding a passport or travel document with a different status, such as refugees, must apply for a Canada visitor visa since they are not eligible for an eTA.
- Since the eTA application is an entirely electronic process done on either tablet, desktop computer, or a mobile device, a good internet connection is a must.
- Applicants are required to have an active email address so that they can obtain their authorization to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, commonly known as eTA, was introduced in 2015 and is valid for 5 years. The Canadian eTA for Germans can be used for a variety of purposes including tourism, business or transit through Canada. It allows citizens of Germany to apply online for an entry permit to Canada. The Canadian eTA for German citizens is a digital visa waiver allowing entry into the country. Germany is one of more than 50 countries whose citizens can use this simplified process to obtain travel authorization to Canada and avoid the lengthy process of applying for a traditional visa at an embassy. An approved Canadian eTA for Canadian citizens is a multiple entry travel authorization allowing a total stay of 180 days with each entry. Since the Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry document, travelers from Germany can use it to enter and exit Canada as often as they like, as long as it is within the period of validity of the Canadian eTA. Thanks to a recent initiative by the Canadian government, it's now easier than ever to obtain a visa waiver to visit Canada via the online eTA application, eliminating the hassle of applying for a visa in person at a Canadian diplomatic office.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
- Passport: All German citizens must have a valid German passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a valid email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: You can use a debit or credit card, to pay for the eTA application fees
All Greek citizens require a Canada visa or visa waiver to legally enter the country. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. An approved Canada Visa Waiver from Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months, with each airport entry to the country. In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online visa waiver for Greek citizens, which can be obtained through a simple application. Greek citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Please note that once your Canada visa waiver (the Canadian eTA) has been granted, it is electronically linked to the Greek passport used by the traveler when completing the application. The Canadian Tourist Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA) is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport (whichever comes first). The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler's passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREECE CITIZENS
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid form of payment – You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA application fees.
Austrian citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term travel to Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. All Austrian citizens planning to travel to Canada must have a valid visa waiver or visa before they can legally enter the country. The quickest and easiest way to authorize a visit to Canada is to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for Austrians online. Thanks to a new Canadian government initiative, there's an easier way to get a Canada Travel Authorization from Austria. Introduced in 2016, the eTA visa waiver for Austrian citizens is a multiple-entry electronic travel authorization allowing stays of up to 6 months each time entering Canada. Once your Canadian Electronic Permit is granted, it will be automatically linked to the passport you submitted when you applied. The Canadian eTA is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport. This means travelers don't have to keep reapplying for their eTA, even if they plan to visit Canada multiple times. The online Canada visa waiver application for Austrian citizens is simple and can be completed in minutes.
ETA CANADA REQUIREMENTS FOR AUSTRIAN CITIZENS
- A valid bio-metric passport – All travelers must have a valid Austrian passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, you will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Visa Official
Contact Person: Maya Shukla Rainworth
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 613-236-0841
Address:50 R. OConnor