Company to deliver observability insights and showcase SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, will serve as a Gold sponsor and participant at Cisco Live!®, which takes place June 12 – 16, 2022, in Las Vegas. SolarWinds Head Geeks™ will participate in a 30-minute think tank session on “Why Observability Is the Next Step for You (the Network Admin),” and other SolarWinds experts will be on hand to showcase SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability.
“Observability goes beyond monitoring, providing organizations end-to-end oversight of service delivery and component dependencies,” said Chrystal Taylor, Head Geek, SolarWinds. “We're excited to connect with Cisco Live! attendees to share how observability benefits the network administrator by increasing IT efficiency and improving collaboration across IT teams.”
Cisco Live delivers education and inspiration to technology innovators worldwide through large-scale in-person and digital events and on-demand education. It’s the premier destination for Cisco® customers and partners to gain knowledge and build community.
Cisco Live attendees will have the opportunity to join a 30-minute think tank session with SolarWinds Head Geeks Chrystal Taylor and Sascha Giese.
Why Observability Is the Next Step for You (the Network Admin)
- Who: Chrystal Taylor and Sascha Giese, Head Geeks, SolarWinds
- What: 30-Minute Think Tank Session
- When: Wednesday, June 15, 2022, 3:20 – 3:50 p.m. PT
- Where: Think Tank Theater in the World of Solutions
- Abstract: SolarWinds Head Geeks Chrystal Taylor and Sascha Giese discuss what observability can do for the network administrator. Traditional silos are becoming a thing of the past, and cross-functional cooperation and collaboration are more important than ever. Expanding your awareness can help raise efficiency in troubleshooting, reduce time to resolution, and create more empathy and understanding across job functions.
SolarWinds experts will also be available at the World of Solutions Brunch on Thursday, June 16, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. PT. Attendees can visit SolarWinds at Booth #2366 to meet with an expert, join live broadcasts from the show floor, and participate in interactive games with the SolarWinds staff.
SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability
SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability enables organizations across all sizes and industries to gain rapid time to value, ensure service levels, accelerate issue resolution, and reduce alert fatigue and risk. It’s designed to help organizations do the following:
- Accelerate issue resolution with actionable intelligence: The platform’s full-stack and integrated coverage helps IT teams make faster and more informed, coordinated, and effective decisions. Users can readily discover, map, and understand dependencies to predict and prevent user experience degradation and service outages.
- Ensure service levels to increase IT efficiency and business agility: Hybrid Cloud Observability helps teams meet service levels and more efficiently conduct problem resolution, configuration, reporting, and planning tasks, freeing up time for IT teams to focus on more impactful activities to advance the business. Armed with correlated intelligence, teams can more efficiently identify, prioritize, and resolve problems and anomalies, reduce compliance and attack surface risks, and accurately determine where best to scale performance and capacity.
- Benefit from a low cost of ownership: Enterprises gain centralized oversight to optimize on-premises and cloud resource costs with a unified solution built to simplify and improve cloud migration efforts. The solution allows organizations to cost-effectively start and extend Hybrid Cloud Observability across hybrid and cloud environments with a unified experience, deployment, scalability, and support—offering a low total cost of ownership.
The SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability Essentials and Advanced tiers are now available, with additional releases planned for later this year.
- Press Release: SolarWinds Launches Comprehensive Observability, Empowering Customers to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability
- Video: SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability
- TechPod™: SolarWinds Tech Predictions for 2022: Observability
Connect With SolarWinds
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software built to enable customers to accelerate their digital transformation. Our solutions provide organizations worldwide—regardless of type, size, or complexity—with a comprehensive and unified view of today’s modern, distributed, and hybrid network environments. We continuously engage with technology professionals—IT service and operations professionals, DevOps and SecOps professionals, and database administrators (DBAs)—to understand the challenges they face in maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures, applications, and environments. The insights we gain from them, in places like our THWACK community, allow us to address customers’ needs now, and in the future. Our focus on the user and our commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT management have established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in solutions for observability, IT service management, application performance, and database management. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements, which are subject to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding the features and benefits to organizations of SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability. These forward-looking statements are based on management's beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to management. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts and may be identified by terms such as “aim,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “can,” “could,” “seek,” “should,” “feel,” “expect,” “will,” “would,” “plan,” “intend,” “estimate,” “continue,” or similar expressions and the negatives of those terms. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties described more fully in documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the risk factors discussed in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2021 filed on February 25, 2022. All information provided in this release is as of the date hereof and SolarWinds undertakes no duty to update this information except as required by law.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2022 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.