SolarWinds customers give high scores across 21 categories
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today announced nine of its solutions have been named 2022 Top Rated Products by TrustRadius®, the most trusted customer review platform for B2B technology. SolarWinds earned the coveted distinction based on verified user reviews across 21 categories.
“Digital transformation is accelerating at a rapid pace, and as a result, IT complexity is growing at an unprecedented rate,” said Rohini Kasturi, Chief Product Officer, SolarWinds. “Earning Top Rated status from TrustRadius is a testament to the incredible work of SolarWinds teams that are building and refining products that help customers across industries confidently address complexities and overcome today’s IT challenges.”
Each SolarWinds product is designed to empower technology professionals amid a shift to hybrid IT, as the move to the cloud has increased IT complexity for organizations of all sizes. The TrustRadius awards are based on user reviews and distinguish products in the industry with the highest support rating, usability rating, and highest rate of reviewer satisfaction.
The SolarWinds products named to this year’s list include:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM): Top Rated across Network Monitoring; Network Troubleshooting; and Network Performance Monitoring
- Network Configuration Manager (NCM): Top Rated across Network Monitoring; Network Troubleshooting; and Network Diagnostics
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA): Top Rated across Network Troubleshooting; Network Performance Monitoring; and Network Traffic Analysis
- Virtualization Manager (VMAN): Top Rated in Virtualization Management
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM): Top Rated across IT Infrastructure Monitoring; System Monitoring; and Application Performance Management
- Pingdom®: Top Rated in Digital Experience Monitoring
- IP Address Manager (IPAM): Top Rated in IP Address Management
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA): Top Rated across Database Performance Monitoring; Database Management; and SQL Server® Performance Monitoring
- SQL Sentry®:Top Rated across Database Performance Monitoring; Database Management; and SQL Server Performance Monitoring
SolarWinds products offer enterprises of any size the ability to accelerate their digital transformation by providing a comprehensive view of today’s modern, distributed, and hybrid network environments. The company builds products designed to address the challenges its 300,000 worldwide users face, as reflected in the recent TrustRadius reviews.
Real Verified User Review of Server & Application Monitor (SAM):
“SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) is part of my company's monitoring toolset, enhancing the overall value proposition of our SolarWinds Orion® investment. Being a global company, we currently utilize four Orion instances across multiple data centers and public cloud providers. SAM is currently monitoring on-premises and public cloud Windows® and Linux®-based applications in addition to providing latency metrics for RDS endpoints in AWS®. SAM provides historical metrics in addition to being part of an overall toolset to troubleshoot issues in real-time.”
Mike Hochstein, Senior Director, Infrastructure Architecture & Standards, Cision
Real Verified User Review of Network Performance Monitor (NPM):
“Our corporation uses SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) to monitor all of our networks/endpoints for outages that may affect connectivity. Using NPM, we can easily view uptime graphs, receive alerts, and even SNMP traps or Syslogs. In addition to SolarWinds NPM, we also complement it with SolarWinds NTA and NCM where we can view all network traffic and download nightly backups to our configurations.”
Brett Stone, Network Operations Manager, Cape Air Network Operations
Real Verified User Review of Database Performance Analyzer (DPA):
“Spitfire deploys a software platform backed by a Microsoft® SQL Database with over 140 tables and more than 650 procedures. The size of the database typically surpasses millions of records and several hundred GBs. SQL creates query plans that differ for each client depending upon their unique distribution of data. SolarWinds DPA gives us real-time, ongoing visibility into the performance of our queries across a real-world deployment.”
Stan York, VP of Development, Spitfire Management
Additional customer reviews of SolarWinds products can be accessed through the TrustRadius website: https://www.trustradius.com/vendors/solarwinds.
Established in 2013, TrustRadius has become the most trusted site for B2B software reviews. Over 12 million visitors annually create and engage with high-quality review content and data on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions.
- All SolarWinds Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM) Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds SQL Sentry Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds Pingdom Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) Reviews on TrustRadius
- SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) Reviews on TrustRadius
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software built to enable customers to accelerate their digital transformation. Our solutions provide organizations worldwide—regardless of type, size, or complexity—with a comprehensive and unified view of today’s modern, distributed, and hybrid network environments. We continuously engage with technology professionals—IT service and operations professionals, DevOps and SecOps professionals, and database administrators (DBAs)—to understand the challenges they face in maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures, applications, and environments. The insights we gain from them, in places like our THWACK community, allow us to address customers’ needs now, and in the future. Our focus on the user and our commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT management have established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in solutions for observability, IT service management, application performance, and database management. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2022 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.