Concealed Coalition Reviews — Is a Concealed Coalition Class Worth Taking? Are They Only Available In-Person? Read More About the Nation-Leading Firearm Safety Training Company.
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Who is Concealed Coalition?
Concealed Coalition is the nation’s leader in concealed carry firearms training. Its mission is to ensure that every law-abiding citizen has access to the education and practical application of firearms safety to protect what matters most.
The first true firearms training company to offer state approved curriculum to students in all 50 states, Concealed Coalition breaks the norm of typical training by addressing a fundamental need of many Americans: to feel safe and confident in your ability to responsibly own a firearm.
What is a Concealed Carry Permit and Why Do I Need One?
A concealed carry permit (CCW) is a state-provided license that allows individuals to carry a concealed firearm. While the Second Amendment grants every law abiding citizen the right to bear arms, it does not necessarily grant you the right to carry a concealed firearm without a permit in most states.
Training requirements vary from state to state for those looking to obtain a concealed carry permit. Whether you live in a state that requires online training, extensive in-person training, a mix of online and in-person training, or no training at all, Concealed Coalition’s classes are designed to:
- Provide a well-rounded baseline education in firearm safety and proper use
- Educate students on firearms laws in their state
- Fulfill each state’s concealed carry permit training requirements and provide an official certificate of completion
- Walk students through shooting fundamentals, storage and cleaning
- Educate students on child access prevention
What if I Live in a Constitutional Carry State?
While certain states have adopted a “Constitutional Carry” policy allowing open or concealed carry without a permit, most individuals who choose to carry a concealed firearm still move forward with the permit process. Why? Constitutional Carry is confined within state lines, so if you choose to travel with your firearm, you will be required to obtain a permit that has a reciprocity agreement with the state you are traveling to.
What is Reciprocity?
Reciprocity is a state-to-state agreement to honor the other’s concealed carry permit. For example, if you hold a concealed carry permit in Texas and are traveling to Louisiana, your Texas permit would be honored and you could legally carry in Louisiana due to reciprocity agreements.
Furthermore, responsible gun owners who live in constitutional carry states often opt to take a Concealed Coalition course for the wide range of topics covered and world-class training.
The “Train to Retain” Learning Method
The Concealed Coalition team is comprised of a network of the nation’s best firearms trainers who provide an unparalleled classroom and range experience. These trainers undergo meticulous training themselves to become an approved instructor in this proprietary training method.
Concealed Coalition has developed a one-of-a-kind training method of “train to retain.” The curriculum explores all aspects of situational awareness, threat avoidance, child access prevention, and a measured response to danger.
Using this innovative teaching method, students of all levels learn on both an intellectual and emotional level, an approach that leads to a higher level of retention than traditional training programs.
The goal is to equip students with a solid training foundation so that if they find themselves in a life threatening situation, they can fall back on their training to protect what matters most.
Concealed Coalition – How it Works
Overall, the process is seamless, and the Concealed Coalition team leads you every step of the way:
Step 1: Visit the Concealed Coalition website and type in your ZIP code to find a class in your area, or an online training portal for online curriculum states.
Step 2: Take the screening questions to determine your eligibility for a concealed carry permit. (If you have a felony on your record, you will not be able to apply for a concealed carry permit.)
Step 3: Register for a class, either online, in-person, or a mix of both, based on your state’s requirements.
Step 4: Attend your training and obtain your Concealed Coalition Concealed Carry Certification upon completion. Important: Some states require live fire training as well.
Please note: The Concealed Coalition certification is NOT a permit to carry. This certification fulfills the training requirement set forth by the state to apply for the permit.
Step 5: Concealed Coalition conveniently provides a step-by-step checklist for the next steps in your application process. Follow these steps specific to your state and apply for your permit.
Benefits that come with being part of the Concealed Coalition:
- Join a community of like-minded citizens dedicated to safety and making our communities a safer, more united place
- Undergo a world-class training experience to equip you with the tools and education you need to feel confident
- Get access to supplemental online trainings
- Get access to the Concealed Coalition Facebook Group to interact directly with the network of trainers
- Take the first step in taking a stand against violence, advocating for actionable change
- Obtain an official Concealed Coalition Concealed Carry Certification
How Much Does it Cost?
The Concealed Coalition training itself is a bargain. Classes range in cost from $129-198 USD depending on the type of training required by the particular state. There is far more, however, to the concealed carry permit process than just the training.
If your state requires a background check with fingerprinting, notarized documents, passport photos, and application fees, you could expect to spend at least a few hundred dollars more just to complete the process — so plan accordingly.
Positive Aspects of Concealed Coalition
- Concealed Coalition is an excellent training resource both before, during, and after the class
- Concealed Coalition provides in-depth and insightful resources on situational awareness, handgun basics, overview of state laws, child access prevention, and much more
- The process is quick, easy-to-follow, and affordable on almost any budget
- Pre-screening questions help you determine your eligibility for a concealed carry permit
- Flexible formats to meet any state requirements
- Access to supplemental training materials
- Classroom giveaways and an engaged classroom environment
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Great customer service
Negative Aspects of Concealed Coalition
- For states that require in-person trainings, if you do not live close to a class, you could have to drive or travel to reach the class nearest you
- Without reliable internet access, it would be difficult to complete the online trainings
- Can be confused with a permit rather than a certification for those who do not understand the process
The Final Verdict
Concealed Coalition exceeded our expectations for a firearms training course and concealed carry certification. The trainers and customer support team treat you like family, walking you through the entire process and patiently answering any questions you have.
Perfect for all experience levels from new gun owners to seasoned experts, the “train to retain” method revolutionizes modern firearm training to set a new standard for excellency.
We were impressed by the depth of knowledge and training provided in both the online and in-person training courses. Everyone who owns or carries a firearm can learn something new from Concealed Coalition. In a dynamic and tumultuous societal landscape, Concealed Coalition helps replace concern and fear with knowledge and confidence. 10/10
To learn more about Concealed Coalition, click here.