Kamloops, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 21, 2021) - Advance Gold Corp. (TSXV: AAX) ("Advance Gold" or "the Company") is pleased to announce results from drilling at its 100% owned Tabasquena Polymetallic Project near Ojocaliente, Mexico. The two key intersections include 0.634g/t Gold and 7.97% Zinc over 0.20m and 0.143g/t gold and 8.79% Zinc over 0.55m both from hole AGT-23.
Allan Barry Laboucan, President and CEO of Advance Gold Corp. commented: "To date we have drilled 23 holes at Tabasquena and found a highly prospective mineralized corridor that measures approximately 2500m by 500m with widespread gold, silver and zinc mineralization. We believe that there is a feeder system at depth causing this widespread mineralization. To better understand this system and its depth potential we plan to do more geophysics, mapping and petrographic studies before doing additional drilling." Allan also mentioned, "We have been notified by our joint venture partner at the Kakamega Gold Project in Kenya that they will drill several high priority targets. And on our own Mexican lithium projects, which have high-grade lithium-potassium-boron at surface, the company is currently moving forward with a drill program. As you can see, Advance has a number of projects that are proceeding simultaneously."
To view an enhanced version of Figure 1, please visit:
Julio Pinto Linares is a qualified person, doctor in geological sciences with specialty in economic geology and qualified professional No. 01365 by MMSA for Advance Gold and is the qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 responsible for the accuracy of technical information contained in this news release.
About Advance Gold Corp.
Advance Gold is a junior exploration company focused on acquiring and exploring mineral properties containing precious metals, battery metals and fertilizer minerals. The company acquired a 100-per-cent interest in the Tabasquena silver mine in Zacatecas, Mexico, in 2017, and the Venaditas project, also in Zacatecas state, in April, 2018. In addition, Advance Gold holds an 11.45% interest in strategic claims in the Liranda Corridor in Kenya, East Africa. The remaining 88.55% of the Kakamega project is held by Shanta Gold Limited (project previously owned by Barrick Gold Corporation, for details see Advance Gold News Release dated 2020-08-26). In March 2020, the Company moved into the lithium space with a purchase agreement to acquire 13 lithium-potassium boron prospective salars in central Mexico, which also includes a test plant and exclusive rights to a patented proprietary lithium extraction method.
For further information, please contact:
Allan Barry Laboucan,
President and CEO
Mexico Cellular Phone: 492-238-5282
This news release contains certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements. Forward looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and are generally, but not always, identified by the words "expects", "plans", "anticipates", "believes", "intends", "estimates", "projects", "potential" and similar expressions, or that events or conditions "will", "would", "may", "could" or "should" occur. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results may differ materially from those in forward based on the beliefs, estimates and opinions of the Company's management on the date the statements are made. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the event that management's beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors should change, except as required by law.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/81170