NEW YORK CITY – 23 May, 2017 – Last week, Founders, Sachin Narode of Xeniapp, Marva Allen of Wordeee, Kean Wong of STAR Producer Academy and David Schreiber of Club Getaway announced SurviveAndThriveToday.com for men + women: Entrepreneurial BootCamp, a first-of-its-kind program that inspires and empowers Entrepreneurs to focus on the key pillars for any successful ventures: non-negotiable confidence, competence and connections.
The event which will be headlined by Original Shark of Shark-Tank Kevin Harrington, Jesse Itzler (Owner, Atlanta Hawks) and Susie Carder (COO, Motivating the Masses) is a fantastic chance for entrepreneurs to engage in cutting-edge strategies, processes and to potentially raise capital for their technology ventures.
SurviveAndThriveToday is meant for mission-driven entrepreneurs to hone their skills and overcome the hurdles and barriers that prevent them from reaching Peak performance status.
Participants will also benefit year-round as members of SurviveAndThriveToday online community. Membership to the platform provides access and support for continued networking, exclusive content and ongoing mentorship.
The program content, which was developed based on findings from SurviveAndThriveToday Founders will reinforce some of the fundamentals that lead to peak performance.
Specific themes include:
• Thrive Leadership mentality and methodology: It’s more than leading, it’s thinking differently in a technology world.
• Creative Financial Strategies for your start-ups. Meet Investors and truly engage
• The Power of Brand Marketing: Cutting edge marketing and branding strategies for today’s economy
• Relationships and Strategic Partnerships: meet global entrepreneurs that could impact your business.
• Connect to the right information: Have personalized coaching with highly accomplished mentors and speakers
• Pushing past Barriers to Breakthrough: Test-drive your drive. Engage in experiential Thrive challenges on our 300 acres Clubgetaway property just outside of New York.
• Meet The ‘Sharks’ and other mystical creatures: Compete for a spot in our Thrive-Investor pitch.
With only 300 people on 300 acres of pristine property, learning, working, playing and sharing together…serendipity is bound to happen. We also have a magical line-up of some of the most successful 10-figure entrepreneurs in America in our midst as keynote speakers.