Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a681a1/personal_and_busin) has announced the addition of the "Personal and Business Jets: Market Analysis and Outlook 2010-2020" report to their offering.
The report presents business jets and avionics market analysis, including a detailed avionics market and systems forecast from 2010-2020.
The business jets segment has suffered an abysmal downturn since the onset of the global financial crisis in 2008. Overall, market decline from 2009 to 2010 was a staggering -52 percent. Further decline is expected in 2011 but recovery, as suggested in our previous research, will materialize in 2012 at approximately 14 percent.
The business and personnel jets avionics market has transformed since 2001; new technologies and competitors have spurred the global growth of business aircraft. While integrated avionics systems have grown dramatically in terms of capabilities and reliability, end user demands for open systems architecture will drive product development as the total avionics market edges back towards $2 billion annual revenues by 2020.
Although we have seen Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN) emerge as a strong player in the general aviation segment and personal jets market, Rockwell Collins (NYSE:COL) and Honeywell (NYSE:HON) will continue to control most of the market through 2015. Beyond this it's clear that Garmin's strategy is to continue gaining program share at the higher end of the market, and all signs are pointing to a well-timed and successful strategy, said Michel Merluzeau, G2 Solutions' Managing Partner.
While Honeywell and Rockwell Collins control more than 80% of the forward-fit market, Garmin will control 8-10% of this segment by 2020. Thales, Esterline CMC Electronics and Cobham Avionics all have strong technological and market niches, but with few new programs available in North America risk minimization necessitates proven solutions from Rockwell Collins or Garmin.
In this environment, acquisitions will accelerate, and avionics OEMs will expand beyond traditional cockpit systems toward more integrated airborne electronics solutions for business aircraft.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Briefing: Market Findings
2. Executive Briefing: Competitive Overview
4. Aircraft Market Analysis: Key Figures 2010-2020
5. Aircraft Market Analysis: Market Drivers
6. Aircraft Market Analysis: Market Restraints
7. Aircraft Market Analysis: Market Dynamics
8. Key market considerations for the near term
9. Segment Specific Avionics Trends & Issues
10. Market Performance Vs. Business Jets Deliveries 1994-2010
11. Aircraft Deliveries (Units - all models 2008-2020)
12. Aircraft Deliveries (Units-Segments - all models 2008-2020)
13. Aircraft Deliveries (Percentage Breakdown by categories 2008-2020)
14. Market Analysis: Business Jets minus PLJs/VLJs (2008-2020)
15. Market Analysis: VLJ/PLJ Deliveries (2009-2020)
16. VLJ/PLJ OEM Geographical Manufacturing Distribution 2009-2020
17. VLJ/PLJ OEM Delivery Forecast 2009-2020
18. OEMs Production Value (2010-2020)*
19. Aircraft Production by OEMs 2010-2020
20. Aircraft Production: Top 3 OEMS billings
21. Personal Jets: Aircraft Deliveries ( Shipment Values)
22. Market Shares: Deliveries ( Units 2010-2020)
23. Market Shares: Deliveries ( Shipment Values 2010- 2020)
24. Midsize and Large Jets: Aircraft Deliveries ( Units 2010-2020)
25. Midsize and Large Jets: Shipment Values ( Units 2010-2020)
26. Business and Personal Jets: Market shares 2010 (Units)
27. Business and Personal Jets: Market shares 2015 (Units)
28. Business and Personal Jets: Market shares 2020 (Units)
29. Total Avionics Revenues (Historical and Forecast 2008-2020)
30. Total Avionics Revenues (FF-RF Historical and Forecast 2008-2020)
31. Aircraft-Avionics (Forward Fit) Revenues 2010-2020
32. Avionics Retrofit Revenues (2008-2020)
33. Revenues (Segmented by Aircraft Category - Forward Fit) Historical and Forecast 2008-2020
34. Revenues (Segmented by Avionics Category, Forward Fit) Historical and Forecast 2008-2020
35. Revenues (Segmented by Avionics Category, Forward Fit) Historical and Forecast 2008-2020
36. Competitive Market Share (Forward Fit Avionics Prime Shipments) 2008-2020
37. Competitive Market Share (Forward Fit Avionics Prime Revenues) 2008-2020
38. Competitive Outlook 2010-2020
39. Competitive Outlook 2010-2020
40. Competitive Outlook 2010-2020
41. Outlook: Critical Technology Areas
42. Market Analysis: Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a681a1/personal_and_busin
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716